Are you an experienced Captain looking for a Sydney based position?
- Holding at minimum Master 4 and MED 2?
- With experience driving vessels 20m+?
- Superyachting experience?
Australian Superyachts is looking for an experienced captain to join the team. You will be responsible for driving and managing a 25m commercial M/Y and other vessels under our management, as well as working in the capacity of After-Sales Service & Support Manager for the expanding fleet of Gulf Craft superyachts in Sydney Harbour & Australia.
We are looking for a capable, honest person, who has great organisational skills and good marine knowledge. Someone who has a trades background is highly desirable as this will be a very hands on role.
You will work a 40-hour week, generally Monday to Friday and over weekends when the vessel/s goes out.
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications/Training:
- Relevant Captain qualifications (Master 4 minimum) + experience driving similar sized vessels
- MED 2 Engineering qualification
- A trades qualification is highly desirable
- Superyacht experience
- Mature and professional
- Positive and happy personality
- Experienced with cruising Sydney Harbour
- Engineering knowledge
- Eligible to live and work in Australia
- Must have own accommodation in Sydney, with own transport
Start date: As soon as the right candidate is found
Salary: Full-Time permanent role, salary depending on experience
You will need to be legal to work in Australia, ie Aust. or NZ passport or permanent residency for Australia.
Please send applications in confidence to Sean Anker, General Manager, Australian Superyachts: email@example.com