We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing and communications team. Australian Superyachts is a small business enterprise that operates locally, nationally and internationally. Working for us will provide you with invaluable experience and will no-doubt provide you with a large array of skills which you will be able to transfer to your next job.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. You will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plan.
We aim to provide you with training to develop your skills and help you gather a greater insight into the Superyacht industry. We will provide you with responsibility and are ideally looking for a candidate that will show initiative and get tasks done.
You will report to our Head of Marketing and our Managing Director.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with execution of events and boat shows.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Conduct research.
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Open and sort mail.
- Make appointments and meetings.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems.
- Provide support and often lead social media efforts.
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
- Create advertisements through using Photoshop, InDesign, Word, Excel, Paint and
- other Windows and Adobe programmes.
- Maintain and update our Australian Superyachts website (using WordPress).
Company is looking for an undergraduate student living in Sydney who is seeking an marketing internship from anywhere from 10 weeks to 6 months. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of WebPress, Social Media, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Having InDesign and Photoshop experience is a bonus!
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Language, International Business